Probable Topics for Tonight’s Show:
- SMiles upcoming interview tomorrow on Blue Rose Report about Strangeness Surrounding the Suicides of Artists Theresa Duncan and Jeremy Blake and possible connections to the weird wide web of ARGs – Alternate Reality Games.
- Family of Lady Who Died at Ariz. Airport After Being Detained Accuse Police of Manhandling Her: abcnews.go.com
- In LA, a teenage girl beaten by a school “security guard”: www.latimes.com
- Bill Clinton Supports Torture: www.infowars.com
- Chicago police investigated for torture. Again
- District unshaken by racial incident
- Arrested For Reading The Constitution
- Fintan Dunne’s PsyOp Analysis of “Taser-Boy”
- Austin Taser Events
February 2005: “… Also on the agenda is consideration of a contract to buy another 90 Tasers for the Austin Police Department – in light of recent Taser controversies (here and elsewhere), this item may get more scrutiny than anticipated (see p.22). And several El Concilio members are signed up to raise sand against the pending Transit-Oriented Development Ordinance – Joe Quintero’s registration reads, “The legacy and history of Council Member Raul Alvarez on the Austin City Council will be that of assisting Anglo Liberal Council [to] accelerate the gentrification and displacement of poor Mexican-American Homeowners from their homes in East Austin.” And a very good day to you, too….”
In an image from an Austin Police Department video camera, Cpl. Thomas O’Connor is shown using a Taser stun gun on motorist Eugene Snelling during a traffic stop on MoPac Boulevard (Loop 1) last Thanksgiving. and shown here is of the subject being tased by austin police officer Cpl. Thomas O’Connor on MoPac near Barton Creek Mall. Eugene Snelling is the subject and he is falling to the ground here as he is shocked.
‘I kept on saying, ‘I don’t understand why you’re treating me like this. Are you having a bad day? This is Thanksgiving. I’m sorry if you’re not with your family,’ … And the next minute, I’m being Tased.’ — Eugene snelling, was Tasered by Austin police officer